12-Approximately 80 ft. long pull through sites.
Lighted crush and run roads.
Stationary grill and picnic table at each site.
Full hook up (water, sewer, 50 amp service)
Park is near lighted walking trail with wildlife scenery
Within walking distance from shopping mall, theater, and restaurants
Park is self check-in and no reservations
$18.00 per day
Turn onto Pete Phillips drive at traffic light next to Wal-mart
1. Quiet Time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
2. The speed limit on the grounds is 5 miles per hour. No motorcycles or motor scooters are to be operated in the park, except to enter or leave the grounds.
3. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
4. Please keep RV space clean.
5. All RV’s must stay in assigned space.
6. No recreational use of skate boards, motor bikes/scooters, roller skates or roller blades.
7. All gray water is to be caught in a container and disposed of in a sewer dump station. Please use dump station for dumping holding tanks. All garbage is to be disposed of in our dumpsters.
8. Clothes lines are not permitted.9. Any vehicle not authorized on campgrounds will be towed at owner’s expense.
10. Firearms including Potato guns, slingshots, or bows are not to be brandished or openly displayed in R.V. Park
11. Failure to abide by any of the park/camper court rules is grounds for immediate eviction.
12. Reservations will not be accepted.